PROFFITT DIXON PARTNERS IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION ON 208 APARTMENTS IN CHARLOTTE, NC’S HISTORIC SOUTH END DISTRICT
Charlotte (May, 2012) – Proffitt Dixon Partners, a multifamily development and investment firm led by experienced developers Wyatt Dixon and Stuart Proffitt. Proffitt Dixon Partners focuses on the development of institutional grade apartment communities in three primary target markets including the Charlotte MSA, Raleigh Durham MSA, and Charleston, SC.
Proffitt Dixon Partners purchased approximately 4.7 acres located adjacent to the New Bern Light Rail station in Charlotte’s Historic South End July of 2011 and began construction in February 2012 on Fountains at South End a 208-unit luxury apartment community. Completion is scheduled for summer of 2013.
Fountains at South End will include the below features:
- Plush transit lobby. Commuters will be able to brew a latte and read newspapers, or watch the morning news on monitors set up to simultaneously show coming trains. Residents will be protected from the elements while lounging in comfort.
- One, two and three-bedroom apartments
- Green certified building
- Designer kitchens with stone countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Controlled-access entry
- Spa & saltwater pool with lap lane
- Roof-top terrace with views of the pool and Charlotte skyline.
- Light rail lobby
- Clubhouse and fitness center with yoga/crossfit room
- Holo screen – the image appears to hover in mid air as it is projected onto the glass between the fitness room and
- the outdoor pool area, providing a theater both for residents outdoors and in the fitness room
- Courtyard with gas grills, bar and fire pit
- Dog spa wash room
- Two large dog walk parks on site and a doggie-day care facility within walking distance of the property
- Optional garage parking
- Bike or walk to Uptown on lighted jogging path